Skip to content
Kid Friendly Gluten Free Low Carb Animal Crackers
- 1 cup – sunflower seeds
1/4 cup – flaxseed, ground
1/4 cup – coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon – honey
1/8 teaspoon – salt
1/4 cup – water
- Place shelled sunflower seeds in a food processor or blender. Grind until it's the texture of coarse meal.
- Place seed meal into a bowl and add remaining ingredients and stir with a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Spoon batter onto wax paper. Cover with wax paper and roll out with rolling pin until 1/4-1/8th inch thick. Cut out shapes.
- Place shapes on greased cookie sheet. Bake in 300 degrees oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Delicious served with sweetened yogurt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.