This one of a kind menstrual cup can replace all your wasteful tampons during your monthly cycle. It gives you more freedom to do anything you want to do, including sports and other activities.
Its innovative design will release fluid without having to completely remove the cup! The bell-shaped design makes this amazing menstrual cup collect your flow completely leak-free.
It's reusable and long-lasting, which saves you money. Convenient and more discrete than tampons or pads.
It comes with a beautiful pink carry pouch.
- Proven reliable protection
- Medical grade silicone-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- No chemical additives
- Soft, smooth design
- Pressure valve for discharging menstrual flow without ever removing the cup, making it the most convenient cup on the market!
- No restriction while enjoying your favorite activities.
- Innovative and easy to use.
- Very soft feeling.
How to use a menstrual cup
1. Clean: Before inserting your menstrual cup, make sure it is clean and disinfected (if it’s the start of a new cycle). Clean your hands with warm soapy water.
2. Fold: Fold the menstrual cup so that the wide opening of the menstrual cup is made smaller for insertion. There are several ways to do this:
a. C-fold (aka Half-fold, U-fold): Fold the top rim of your menstrual cup in half, so that it creates a tight C or U shape.
b. Push down fold (aka Tip fold, tulip fold): Push one side of the rim down into the cup, creating a narrow point.
3. Insert: Find a comfortable position. Try sitting on the toilet, standing, or squatting. Holding the folded menstrual cup with one hand, use your free hand to part your labia. Locate your vaginal opening, and slowly insert your menstrual cup into your vagina in the direction of your tailbone. As you insert the menstrual cup, try to maintain the folded position of the menstrual cup.
4. Open: When you can no longer hold the cup in a folded position let it “pop” open inside your vagina, and continue to push the menstrual cup from the base of the cup. You should gently push the menstrual cup deep enough so that the stem is no longer protruding out of your vaginal opening. Do not push the menstrual cup so deep that you are unable to grab the stem of the cup.
We ship to Canada, the USA, UK & Over 50 Countries. Shipping rate is calculated at the checkout page. Standard 5 to 10 day shipping. International shipping times may vary.
Our processing time is usually two business days.
Need it faster? Express shipping is available at checkout.
Orders over $75 will be shipped FREE by Canada Post Express post!
will receive your goods within the time frame you select at check out. Based on your shipping selection and location.
All products marked with a free shipping label will be processed and shipped via E-packet International mail. Please allow two weeks (15 business days) for your order to arrive. Shipped separately.
Pick Up is now available. Please select "pick up" at checkout. YOU MUST ARRANGE A PICKUP TIME FIRST. Pick up in Port Rowan.
Orders will be trackable within one to three business days after it has been shipped. You will be able to track your order in real-time with your unique tracking code.
1. Check your email for your code after your order has been shipped.
2. Input your tracking number to track your package in real-time Be sure to open a Member Account so you can easily track and reorder items you have already bought!
Express shipping is available, select the shipping you want at checkout and let us do the rest. Be sure to click the Express Shipping option.
We process bulk orders within five business days. Orders will be sent via express shipping by Canada Post Express. Minimum 8 per product to instantly qualify for wholesale price
Contact us if you have any questions about shipping or tracking your order.