This unique tea is in the form of an encapsulated pod. When hot water is added to the pod it blossoms into a strikingly beautiful flower!
Organic. Non-gmo. Grown without the use of pesticides.
- Packed with antioxidants and trace minerals.
- Carefully handpicked green needle tea leaves with our selection of delectable edible flowers.
- Featuring Jasmine, Amaranth, and Chrysanthemum flowers.
- Not artificially flavored like other teas, this is the most smooth, pure-tasting tea you will ever experience.
Not bitter, very smooth taste.
- 6 pods per package, steep each pod 5 times
- Make 30+ pots of tea per pack!
- Individually vacuum sealed for guaranteed freshness
- Pure, natural green needle tea
- Nothing artificial
- Very smooth, natural taste
Our Artisan Tea is not only a delight your eyes but also your taste buds as it blossoms when added to water, revealing its delicate flowers hidden within. It is really a sumptuous spectacle for your tongue and for your eyes to enjoy.
How To Make Blooming Tea
Place one blooming tea pod in a clear, medium to large-sized glass teapot or tempered glass pitcher.
Prepare boiling water.
Pour the hot water (80 C) into the glass teapot.
Watch for five minutes as it unravels from a tiny pod into a beautiful flower bouquet. Enjoy!
Remove pod, set it aside in the fridge until your next pot or cup (Use pod within 5 days or freeze for longer storage).
Healthy, nutrient-packed green needle tea contains more antioxidants than regular tea leaves plus Vitamins A, D, E, C, B, B5 & K
A rich source of Manganese & minerals: Zinc, Chromium, Selenium.
The most important active component in green tea is epigallocatechin-3-gallate(EGCG): A much more powerful antioxidant than vitamin C or vitamin E.
The caffeine content of our green tea is very low compared to other sources of caffeine.
Immune-boosting benefits of wild, mountain-grown flowers, contains more health benefits.
Due to its extremely high content of antioxidants, green tea helps reduce the instance of some forms of cancer and lower the risk of heart attacks and coronary diseases. It also helps fight the effects of aging.