Blooming Flower Green Tea
This unique tea is in the form of an encapsulated pod. When hot water is added to the pod it blossoms into a strikingly beautiful flower!
Organic. Non-gmo. Grown without the use of pesticides.
- Packed with antioxidants and trace minerals.
- Carefully handpicked green needle tea leaves with our selection of delectable edible flowers.
- Featuring Jasmine, Amaranth, and Chrysanthemum flowers.
- Not artificially flavored like other teas, this is the most smooth, pure-tasting tea you will ever experience.
- 6 pods per package
- Steep each pod 5 times!
- Make 30+ pots of tea
- Individually vacuum sealed for guaranteed freshness
- Pure, natural green tea
- Nothing artificial
- Very smooth, natural taste
Our Artisan Tea is not only a delight your eyes but also your taste buds as it blossoms when added to water, revealing its delicate flowers hidden within. It is really a sumptuous spectacle for your tongue and for your eyes to enjoy.
How To Make Blooming Tea
Place one blooming tea pod in a clear, medium to large-sized glass teapot or tempered glass pitcher.
Prepare boiling water.
Pour the hot water (80 C) into the glass teapot.
Watch for five minutes as it unravels from a tiny pod into a beautiful flower bouquet.
Remove pod, set it aside in the fridge until your next pot or cup (Use pod within 5 days or freeze for longer storage).
Healthy, nutrient-packed green needle tea contains more antioxidants than regular tea leaves plus Vitamins
A rich source of Manganese & minerals: Zinc, Chromium, Selenium.
The most important active component in green tea is EEG, A much more powerful antioxidant than vitamin C or vitamin E.
The caffeine content of our green tea is low compared to other sources of caffeine.
Immune-boosting benefits of wild, mountain-grown flowers.