Complete Menstrual Cup Kit - Free Shipping
Menstrual cup: Menstrual Cups Redesigned. Reduces waste, saves money, and totally convenient. Proven reliable protection with no leaks. Elegant design with a sleek carry case to match.
- FDA approved
- Reusable for years
- Comes with storage/carry case
- Two sizes available
- Environmentally friendly
- Material: Medical grade silicone
Size: Small 20ml and, Have not had children
Large: 30ml, Have had children
S size: 4*4*6.3cm
L size: 4.5*4.5*7cm
1 sterilizer cup: Put water and menstrual cup into the sterilizer. Microwave for 1 minute. Empty water and cool. Store in sterilizer cup when not using
1 carry bag.
Medical grade soft silicone
Clean, comfortable and convenient
Reusable and economical
Proven reliable protection with no leaks
Sterilizer cup for keeping your cup clean and sanitized.
Just add water and heat on the stove or microwave!
How to use your menstrual cup
1. Clean: Before inserting a menstrual cup, make sure it is clean and disinfected (if it’s the start of a new cycle). Clean your hands with warm soapy water. If your fingernails are long and sharp, consider cutting them shorter, as insertion with long fingernails can be more difficult.
2. Fold: Fold the menstrual cup so that the wide opening of the menstrual cup is made smaller for insertion. There are several ways to do this:
a. C-fold (aka Half-fold, U-fold): Fold the top rim of your menstrual cup in half, so that it creates a tight C or U shape.
b. Push down fold (aka Tip fold, tulip fold): Push one side of the rim down into the cup, creating a narrow point.
3. Insert: Find a comfortable position. Try sitting on the toilet, standing, or squatting. Holding the folded menstrual cup with one hand, use your free hand to part your labia. Locate your vaginal opening, and slowly insert your menstrual cup into your vagina in the direction of your tailbone. As you insert the menstrual cup, try to maintain the folded position of the menstrual cup.
4. Open: When you can no longer hold the cup in a folded position let it “pop” open inside your vagina, and continue to push the menstrual cup from the base of the cup. You should gently push the menstrual cup deep enough so that the stem is no longer protruding out of your vaginal opening. Do not push the menstrual cup so deep that you are unable to grab the stem of the cup.